Join now

German Comedy Show at the MICF - 20% discount (Melbourne)

Hi everybody,

my name is Paco Erhard, I’m a German stand-up comedian normally working in England, and I just wanted to let you know that I am currently performing my solo show 5-Step Guide to Being German at the Melbourne International Comedy Festival.

You may have seen my poster with the slogan “I can make you German”. That’s me. I hope the poster doesn’t give the impression that I’m going to do the sad old German stereotypes all over again. In fact, I try to do the complete opposite and rather talk about my charming, crazy mishap of a country the way it really is, with all its strengths, slight lunacy, and lovable flaws. I think my show is the first show to really ever do that.

Audiences love 5-Step Guide to Being German so far, and the best audiences normally consist of three groups: Australians who know Germans and/or are interested in Germany, Germans themselves, and people who have travelled and are therefore most open-minded, as they tend to get the show on an even deeper level. And since I know there is an abundance of these types of people at Internations, I would like to offer a 20% DISCOUNT ON THE NORMAL TICKET PRICE FOR "5-STEP GUIDE TO BEING GERMAN" to all of you and your friends.

Oh yes, and also:

*** SPECIAL OFFER: ALL TICKETS ARE ONLY $10
FOR THE SHOW ON MONDAY, 2 APRIL ***

All you need to do to get the discount is book your tickets on tixnofee.com (absolutely no additional booking fees) and enter “pacoerhard.com” into the Promotional Code field. Upon clicking “continue”, the price is then automatically reduced.

For a direct ticket link to my show on tixnofee.com, just copy this URL into your browser's address field: Protected content

Okay, that’s all I wanted to say for now. Thanks for reading up to this point. If you like, you can find more information about me and 5-Step Guide on my website, Protected content . And maybe we can have a beer after the show.

All the best, see you soon!

Paco

Melbourne Forum