Join now

Looking for housemate(s) to make this place a home (Melbourne)

I am looking for housemate(s) to make this place a cosy home

Rooms available in a shared house in Upwey Protected content

1. Housemate(s) that I'm looking for:

**** I’m looking for clean and tidy housemates. This house including the whole land boundary is a ‘smoking, drug and alcohol free’ area (occasionally drinking is fine/allowed). No outdoor shoes are allowed inside the house. Indoor slippers are allowed and available. ****

Sorry! No pets allowed.

Address: Griffiths Rd/Morris Rd, Upwey VIC Protected content
For photos, please visit => Protected content

2. Genders of housemates: All (straight, gay, bi, lesbian, transgender, and/or indecisive) are welcome.

3. Location:

The house is located around 1 km walking distance to Upwey Train Station (Belgrave Line for famous Puffing Billy) and Bus Protected content Monash University Clayton Campus. Bus Protected content located just around Protected content away from the house. Upwey South Primary School is just Protected content walking distance from home. 2.6 Km driving distance to Angliss Hospital.

The house and driveway are nearly flat land sitting on the top of small hill next to bigger mountains in very leafy and green Yarra Ranges/the Dandenongs with enough sun and fresh air. Many wild birds and animals to be seen up close.

4. Fully furnished house and bedrooms:

The house has gas ducted heating in every bedroom, a shared kitchen equipped with appliances and cooking utensils, a freestanding gas cooking stove, grill & oven, a microwave oven, a top load washing machine + iron, one shared bathroom, one shared toilet. Regularly well maintain garden, front and back yards so there's no need to worry about it just enjoy.

There are 2 bedrooms available in a 3-bedroom house at the moment. Each bedroom comes with furniture, i.e. waterproof-covered orthopaedic queen bed, a wardrobe, a desk + lamp + chair, a tallboy, a TV + set top box, a power board, an extension lead and etc. Each room is suitable for maximum 2 people stay.

Two big fridges (over 1,000 Litres combined): So sufficient fridge space for everyone

Fully Furnished - just bring your bags!

There are a large carport and driveway together can hold more than 4 cars. If not enough, plenty of parking also available in front of the property.

5. Shorter-term Pricing:

For each bedroom, $40 per night per person plus $12 for extra person per night. If requested, I can prepare breakfast, lunch, dinner and/or etc. for another $ Protected content person per meal. $200 security deposit. All are pre-paid before moving in. Only a current passport or Australian driver’s licence is accepted as a proof of your identity; and I require your consent to take photo of your id.
------------------ Protected content

6. Longer-term Pricing:

For minimum 4 weeks stay, $180 per week for single or $260 per week for a couple per room

These charges include unlimited internet, all utility bills (water, gas & electricity), monthly cleaning services of your bedroom and linen and the other clean linen set will be provided to you immediately. (However, you can do your own laundry for bedding as more often any time as you like.)

The security bond is required before moving-in and it is equal to 4-weeks rent. The rent is pre-paid for 4 weeks in advance. Only a current passport or Australian driver’s licence is accepted as a proof of your identity; and I require your consent to take photo of your id.

You are required to let me know at least 2 weeks before you are moving out. All of the bond money less minimum of $50 for cleaning should be returned to you unless you owe the money for rent, damage, and/or other costs you are responsible for.
----------------- Protected content

7. You will share a house with:

I) one Thai female, Nora who have no restrictions to any diets and occasionally drinking. I'm friendly, easy-going, considerate and pet friendly, but do not allow pet inside the house.

You are more than welcome to contact me via Protected content book a time for the inspection and please tell me a bit of yourself.

Thank you for your precious time.

(Upper Ferntree Gully Tecoma Lysterfield Dandenong Ranges Eastern Suburb of Melbourne)

Melbourne Forum