Join now

Townhouse avail for rent - beachside living! (Melbourne)

Hi All

Thought I'd drop a line to those house hunters interested in a beautiful, brand new, 2 story, 3 bedroom townhouse - a place to call home!

I'm just about to put it on the market to rent and thought those families or couples amongst you relocating or wanting a change of living arrangements might be interested.

Here are some details for you -

Beautiful New Executive Living/Family Townhouse- Sandringham, Melbourne
750.00 p/week

General:
• Newly built 2 storey, 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom luxury townhouse
• Located in a beautiful tree-lined street, prime position with street frontage, only one of only four on the block.
• Front garden and side courtyard

Downstairs:
• Tasmanian Oak polished floors throughout
• Large separate entertaining/lounge area leading through to an open plan kitchen/meals space. An abundance of natural light. The living area continues out the back into a lovely paved and private north facing sunny courtyard.
• Open plan designer kitchen boasting beautiful caesar stone bench tops, stainless steel European appliances, gas cooking, dishwasher and modern finishings
• Large laundry with excellent storage and bench space
• Separate, modern bathroom
Upstairs:
• Enormous master bedroom plus private ensuite, study nook, built in robes, and additional cupboard space
• Two additional bedrooms with built in robes
• Main family bathroom with shower, bath and toilet
• Hallway storage space

Other:
• Good sized single auto-entry lock up garage plus private drive way
• Climate control ducted heating and air-conditioning, intercom entry, alarm and Protected content tank-watered gardens.

• Situated on a wide, quiet street boasting both child care facilities (Kids Company) and the peaceful tree lined Allambee Park
• Sandringham beach is 2 minutes drive from the front door, as are the shops and cafes of the high street.
• Primary and secondary schools, sporting facilities, and the Royal Melbourne Golf Club just minutes away

Should you be interested via me (the owner) via email Protected content .
Happy to send you pictures or you can have a look on this website.

Protected content

Kind regards,

Kate

Melbourne Forum