Join now

Looking for Hospitality Management job (Miami)

Hello Members!
My name is Nuno Rodrigues and I'm looking for a job in Aventura or North Miami/Miami Beach, South Miami....
I just moved from Atlanta to the Miami area. I am writing this letter to present myself as a candidate. I have extensive experience leading brand name hotels and restaurants. My goal is to maintain an environment where teamwork is commonplace between employees and management. My communication skills are excellent and my personality my strength with people. I have worked very hard to enhance and to develop my skills in a business, focused environment throughout my career.
I am a highly motivated individual that has worked hard to get great results. I have worked in the industry for many years and I know what it takes to make a great team. I have opened several Hilton Hotels as the Operation Manager. Also, I have managed many restaurants within the different hotels. I am an expert in managing, training and coaching many teams including the front office, restaurants and event planners while coordinating and negotiating contracts.

My executive experience has been to manage hotel finances to gain revenue and stock management to gain profitability for the Brand which is an important part of the job.
Strong experience in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP), Occupational Safety and Health Association (OSHA) and experience in Regional Alcoholic Beverage Commissions guidelines are a must. Fluent in five core languages,( Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian and English).
Please call me and let me know if you know someone who is looking for an person with my qualifications at Protected content email me at Protected content

Best Regards,
Nuno Rodrigues

Miami Forum

Our Global Partners