3 days maasai mara wildebeast migration offer (Nairobi)
3 DAYS MAASAI MARA SAFARI
Safari Day 1: Nairobi to Maasai Mara
Pick up from your hotel or place of stay in Nairobi at 8.00 a.m and after a brief stop-over at our offices, for briefing purposes, depart for a journey south along the floor of the Great Rift Valley with a pit stop at the View Point for breath taking view of the rift valley. You can take photos and buy souvenirs as you listen to African tales about the formation of the rift valley. Arrive at Masai Mara in the late afternoon and enjoy a game drive till twilight. Dinner and overnight at Rhino Tourist Mara tented camp, our Masai Mara accommodation.
Safari Day 2: Mara Full Day
Full day spent game viewing exploring the park in search of the Big 5. Early morning and late afternoon game drives are offered. You will enjoy a picnic lunch with the hippos and crocodiles at the Hippo Pool. All your meals and overnight will be at Rhino Tourist Mara tented camp.
Safari Day 3:
On this morning, enjoy a pre-breakfast game drive between 6.30 a.m and 9 a.m. After this, return to the camp for a hot breakfast after which we begin our journey back to Nairobi where the Kenya Camping Safari ends.
Based on a Group Safari (maximum 7 pax per group), staying at Rhino Tourist Camp,
• US$ Protected content person sharing Non Residents
Included in the price:
- Ground transport in a comfortable safari vehicle for game viewing, photography and touring during the Kenya Safari package
- Full board accommodation and meal plan as described including Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Accommodation in self contained Mara tented camps room
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary
- Bottled water whilst on safari