Join now

Available for work in Kenya (Nairobi)

Hi all,

I have recently moved back to the UK after working in Tanzania to support young people, while building the capacity of NGOs and Civil Society organisations.

However I am now looking for a new employment challenge in Kenya, in areas such as monitoring and evaluation, project management, NGOs and the like. I would really love to venture into Kenya, particularly as my partner is about to move there. The country also looks amazing.

About me:

I have gained extensive experience working with NGOs and government institutions in Sub-Saharan Africa (Namibia, Tanzania, South Africa, Sierra Leone and Ghana). This experience includes building the capacity of para-statal organisations in areas of advocacy and monitoring and evaluation; while constructing innovative development programmes in partnership with multilateral institutions such as UNICEF and UNFPA.

Critically, I have worked at both the grassroots and structural level. I therefore have the robust technical skills needed to deliver on outputs and targets, while possessing the people skills that is necessary to leaving a lasting legacy.

My postgraduate background in public policy at one of the world's leading universities, has provided me with invaluable policy-based knowledge. This in-depth understanding of policy and practice has enabled me to work on public finance, governance and leadership programmes within the UK and in Sub-saharan Africa.

I would love the opportunity to apply my skills and experiences to a new role in Kenya. To discuss more please do not hesitate to contact me at Protected content

Many Thanks,