Join now

Available for work in Kenya (Nairobi)

Hi all,

I have recently moved back to the UK after working in Tanzania to support young people, while building the capacity of NGOs and Civil Society organisations.

However I am now looking for a new employment challenge in Kenya, in areas such as monitoring and evaluation, project management, NGOs and the like. I would really love to venture into Kenya, particularly as my partner is about to move there. The country also looks amazing.

About me:

I have gained extensive experience working with NGOs and government institutions in Sub-Saharan Africa (Namibia, Tanzania, South Africa, Sierra Leone and Ghana). This experience includes building the capacity of para-statal organisations in areas of advocacy and monitoring and evaluation; while constructing innovative development programmes in partnership with multilateral institutions such as UNICEF and UNFPA.

Critically, I have worked at both the grassroots and structural level. I therefore have the robust technical skills needed to deliver on outputs and targets, while possessing the people skills that is necessary to leaving a lasting legacy.

My postgraduate background in public policy at one of the world's leading universities, has provided me with invaluable policy-based knowledge. This in-depth understanding of policy and practice has enabled me to work on public finance, governance and leadership programmes within the UK and in Sub-saharan Africa.

I would love the opportunity to apply my skills and experiences to a new role in Kenya. To discuss more please do not hesitate to contact me at Protected content

Many Thanks,

Matthew

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Nairobi Forum