Saclan International is looking to recruit a Business Development Consultant on flexible and competitive engagement terms and to work with our growing Immigration Department.
The Business Development Consultant will be responsible for generating new business , identification and execution of business development strategies outreach to build relationships, and securing new accounts while maximizing sources of revenue.
The Roles will be:
• Understand, demonstrate and promote the principles of the Company’s Mission and Values.
• Leverage various lead generation methods, including social media, short and long-term opportunities and prospects, to meet or exceed established revenue goals.
• Develop and build relationships with companies to generate new business referrals.
• Locate and/or propose potential business deals by exploring potential partnerships in the marketplace.
• Coordinate efforts, strategies and relationships with various associations/organizations for new business opportunities
• Review and provide input on marketing/business development materials to
ensure accuracy and effectiveness.
• Monitor market trends/needs and track competition to provide recommendations for changes as needed.
If you are a suitable candidate contact us on: