Our client is a very well known company in Kenya that provides high quality GPS GPRS GSM Vehicle Tracking and security solutions. This includes SMS Vehicle Tracking, ONLINE TRACKING, Fuel and Mileage Tracking and GPS GSM Car Alarm. They normally hire smart, motivated individuals and teach them to run a business by delivering exceptional customer service. Completely satisfied customers come back — and they tell others about us, naturally growing the base of our customers. As their business grows, they open more branches and create new opportunities for their employees. They currently have vacant positions in MOMBASA, NAKURU, THIKA
- Manage customer arrivals to maximize relationship building opportunities.
- Improving the overall customer relationship, delivering reliable administrative support and customer service.
- Acknowledging customers promptly and treating them in a courteous manner.
- Finding out what information, products or services the customer requires to meet his/her needs, providing clear, accurate and relevant information.
- Maintaining a strong knowledge of products of the company.
Assist in the analysis of customer trends to enhance sales and service management process and pre-requirements.
Sales activity planning, including reviewing existing customer files to identify sales opportunities.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Fluency in English & Kiswahili.
- Female applicants only
- Bachelor's degree in a business related field
- Excellent oral communication skills, interpersonal skills and superb listening skills.
- Knowledge of business relationship building process.
- Presentable, good looking and very well groomed
- Must be able to work accurately,under pressure, to meet strict deadlines.
- Knowledge of Jewelry products and familiarity with this will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word & Excel).
Apply before 26th Feb 14 , candidates from Nairobi willing to relocate, kindly submit your cv through this link: