As an expatriate, you are in Kenya for a limited amount of time. For this reason alone, you do not want to be tied down with a vehicle you cannot sell when your term ends, you need to be able to just pack and go. And if you do sell, the resale value is usually much lower than what you bought the car at.
Renting a car also allows you to pay for the car as you use it. You do not pay for the whole vehicle. This allows flexibility to suit your work and lifestyle e.g you are working in town, lease a town car, you need to work in the rural areas, switch to a four wheel SUV.
Renting a car also saves you insurance costs, VAT, major vehicle maintenance and service costs etc.
Rent a car from us that suits your lifestyle and stay in Kenya:
- 1.3 cc vehicle suitable for town use (e.g Demio, Vitz, Colt) at Kshs 50, Protected content month
- 1.5 cc vehicle (e.g Wingroad, Fielder, Allion etc) at Kshs 65,000 a month
- 1.8 cc vehicle e.g Toyota Premio at Kshs 75,000 a month
- 2.0 cc seven seater minivan suitable for family with kids e.g Mazda Premacy, Toyota Wish Kshs 80,000 a month
- 4 wheel SUV (e.g Nissan Xtrail, Honda CRV) kshs 150,000 a month
- Landcruiser VX / Prado Kshs 300,000 per month
- For buses, vans get in touch with me for a quote
Like out facebook page Agile Car Hire , to stay abreast with what's happening.
Get in touch with me on Protected content or call me on Protected content let us take care of your transport needs.
Agile Car Hire