Join now

Job search (Nairobi)

Hello! My name is Alex Richards. I am a French national and I am busy making arrangements to move to Nairobi, Kenya. My life partner is from Kenya and is scheduled to move back to Nairobi at the beginning of next year, because of a job offer there. So, I am considering moving with her. As such, my main focus is to find a job. I have worked in the field of International Relations for the past 20 years, in Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean, in the field of International Relations with a focus on European Affairs and now I need to relocate and find a new occupation. So, I have decided to knock on all doors in hope of getting some advice, recommendation, hint, direction from someone. So, please, excuse me if I appear from no where but I am simply using the network that Internations seem to put at my disposal to see if i can make something happen regarding my upcoming new situation. Thanks in advance for reading this and any thing you would have to say would certainly be welcomed and help me in defining a new direction. Best regards. Alex