Join now

Job search in field of Online/Media/PR/Project Man (Nairobi)

i am searching a job in nairobi. I am originally from Germany and 34 years old.

I have year-long experience in project management, conception, design and realization of print- and nonprint Media as well as complex web-based applications. All my professional activities combined different fields of work - so beeing able to change the perspective and acting flexible became second nature for me. I am also experienced in dokumentation and reporting, training and quality control. Organic Farming, Environmental Protection and Sustainable Living are my sincere interests - so I have untertaken further trainings in this fields.

I would like to work in the area of organization, consulting, project management, training, dokumentation and reporting,
conception, design or marketing and public relations.

I am searching for a job opportunity where my extend experience and knowledge will be a gain. My quick perception combinded with my strong analytical skills enable me to get an overview of new field rapidly. I am a fast learner and adapter of new skills.
Creativity means for me: Quick reagistration of complex correlations and processes, Analysing in consideration of different thoughts and facts and come up with new or optimized pracice orientated solutions.

For my detailed cv and skills please contact me directly.

Thank you