Seeking a Energy Sector Performance M&E expert (Nairobi)
Qualifications /Skills / Experience
• A minimum of a Master’s degree in electrical engineering or its equivalent and must be registered in an Engineering professional registration body.
• Minimum of ten Protected content of professional experience in power system network planning, design, regulation and management of medium and low voltage electrical systems (generation, transmission and distribution projects).
• Extensive experience and/or familiarity with local and international utility standards, performance monitoring, benchmarking and energy sector institutions and policies.
• Strong quantitative data collection and analytical skills.
• At least seven Protected content of general experience in analyzing power sector data, including experience with indicators relating to energy sector performance used in the Compact.
• At least five Protected content of experience in designing and using data gathering tools for energy sector performance monitoring.
• Experience in implementation of at least two Protected content projects in energy or related sector, preferably in developing countries.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Computer literate.
Applications: Interested candidates should email a cover letter and current cv/resume to, quoting where you saw the post advertised.
Protected content with the title “M & E Expert - Malawi” in the subject line.
Closing date for applications: Protected content 2013. Kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.