Join now

Strategic Communications and PR Consultant (Nairobi)

Happy new year everyone,

I am Natasha Opanga, CIPR, PRSK a Strategic PR and Communications Consultant. I am seeking contracts with organizations in need of Strategic communication services.As a Communications Consultant, my role is to develop and implement measurable internal and external marketing communications programs for my clients by selecting and effectively using various elements of the communications mix such as: advertising (print and online), online communications, public relations, events and trade shows, brochures, case studies, whitepapers, videos, eNewsletters, flyers and other print and online deliverable.

I carry out Research and communicate business success cases, projects, products, innovations and management practices to my clients.

I actively evaluate and measure the effectiveness of communication programs employed, demonstrating value of communication investment (ROI) with a view to developing future improvement measures on similar or like-minded programs for my clientele group.

Some of my clients are Sports Betting Africa and Rwanda Premier betting whom I manage their social media communication

I would welcome a chance to chat with you, learn more about your organization and how I might contribute to its success.

Thank you