Join now
Log in Join

Work Permit Type (Nairobi)

Hi Guys,
I will be moving to Kenya in Protected content working for a charity but just need a bit of advice on best type of work permit. The organisation has a UK registered charity which I could be employed as a consultant as all the staff in the UK so far are volunteers or I could be an employee of the kenyan registered charity where the only paid people are the kenyans on the ground working for the charity there. I'm not sure which option is best for tax etc? Any help would be much appreciated.

Nairobi Forum