Join now

Summer odd jobs (Reykjavík)

I am a student at Reykjavik University working on my masters in electrical engineering and have a degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering. I am looking for odd jobs just for the month of May. I have experience in: car repair/bicycle (oil changes, brake jobs, electrical troubleshooting, and minor engine repairs) , carpentry (roofing, fixing doors and windows, insulating, siding, and flooring), pumping (soldering copper pipe, fixing clogged drains, cleaning out traps, running pipe, and radiant heating, and radiators), appliance repair (electrical diagnostic, replacement of components, I have worked on: stoves, dishwashers, mixing machines, and vacuum cleaners, TV, and radios), and computer repair (software (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux) and hardware (hard drive replacement and backup, troubleshooting, and power supply repair etc.). I can provide references and resume if needed. I would be willing also to work for food instead of pay. Please email Protected content me you have any work or suggestions. My schedule is very flexible for the next two weeks then I will be weekends and evenings only.