Itella Information enhances financial information flows and pioneers electronic invoicing in 15 European countries with a staff about 2,000 professionals. Our service range includes solutions for efficient management of incoming invoices in organizations, as well as cost-effective processing of outgoing invoices either electronically or on paper. Depending on the customer's needs, our services can be scaled anywhere from standard services to full business process outsourcing. Itella Information business Group is part of Itella Group.
To support our global customers and operations within Europe, Itella Information has in Riga an IT Competence Center. The competence center plays a key role in increasing our production efficiency, quality and customer satisfaction across Europe.
We are now looking for a Development Project Manager
• Previous experience in managing complex software development projects
• Understanding of various software development processes
• Good leadership skills such as motivation, providing feedback, organizing, negotiation, problem solving, co-operation and communication skills
• Ability to make decisions independently
• Should be able to work in matrix organization where the project success depends on getting all the stakeholders and team members working towards the project goals
• Result oriented, and able to finalize the started activities
• Stress tolerance
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Willingness to travel when needed
• Experience in Agile methodology
• IPMA B or similar competences
• Challenging work in a leading international corporation.
• Opportunities for continuous self-development and career path to the project management and software engineering areas.
• Motivating compensation package. Friendly environment
Please send me an email with your CV to jouni.lehti(a)itella.com if you're interested, I can provide more details about the job if necessary.