Programmer position available (Riga)
Itella Information enhances financial information flows and pioneers electronic invoicing in 15 European countries with a staff about 2,000 professionals. Our service range includes solutions for efficient management of incoming invoices in organizations, as well as cost-effective processing of outgoing invoices either electronically or on paper. Depending on the customer's needs, our services can be scaled anywhere from standard services to full business process outsourcing. Itella Information business Group is part of Itella Group.
To support our global customers and operations within Europe, Itella Information has in Riga an IT Competence Center. The competence center plays a key role in increasing our production efficiency, quality and customer satisfaction across Europe.
We are now looking for
eGP (e-Government Platform) Programmer
• Model-View-Control programming skills.
• SQL and relational database skills.
• Scripting languages experience Protected content , beneficial if more.
• Unix / Linux working environment.
• Fluent knowledge of spoken and written English language
• Participating in company's customer implementation/development tasks based on the input from Technical Projects Managers
• Performing programming and configurations tasks independently based on the pre-defined orders and project plans
• Documenting implemented solutions to assure good quality and maintenance possibilities
• Working inside global team Supporting corporate business application
• Challenging work in a leading international corporation.
• Opportunities for continuous self-development and career path to different management and software engineering areas.
• Motivating compensation package. Friendly environment
Please send me your CV to jouni.lehti(a)itella.com if you're interested.