Join now

2 DOUBLE BED ROOMS for RENT - $ 190.000 (Santiago de Chile)

I am RENTING two DOUBLE BED ROOMS in a beautiful apartment between Irarrázabal and Ñuble metro stops, in the wonderful neighborhood of Ñuñoa.
The apartment block has all the facilities you need; BBQs (quinchos), swimming pool, gym, halls, all around a big, colourful garden.

About the rooms?
Each room has a double bed, a huge built-in wardrobe, bedside table with its own lamp, carpeted floor, a window with natural light, new pillows, a new trunk and a new bin.

About the apartment?
The apartment has incredible views of all Santiago (12th floor) and it is located in front of a green park, perfect for jogging. The apartment has a big living room, a terrace with lots of plants and a grill, table&chairs to chill out and enjoy the views. The kitchen is giant and fully-equipped (I love cooking for people and I prepare the best cake of Santiago!), and the most of the electrical appliance are new. There is also a laundry room with a new washing machine, a clothes horse and an iron. There are two spacious bathrooms, both with bathtub, heater and hairdryer.

About me?
I am a girl from Barcelona, I lived in France and Belgium, and three years ago I came to Chile.
What I like the best is to travel and I try to do it each weekend with my car, so you are welcomed to join me! Besides traveling, I love doing sport; I go jogging in the park next to the apartment, I practice Muay Thay in a gym nearby and I love trekking!!
I think it is super easy living with me and I have the good habit of laughing all the time hahaha smile-emoticon If you want to invite people, of course you can, I am really sociable so I will enjoy meeting all of them!!

Santiago de Chile Forum