Join now

Australian couple available to housesit your home (Santiago de Chile)

My partner and I have set out from Australia to tour Central and South America for Protected content will hopefully extend our trip into Protected content .

We would love to provide the role of house sitters for your home for a month onwards from Mid June Protected content .

References can be provided from previous housesitting roles, we are available for Skype and would love to take the time to discuss in detail providing a supportive role for you/your family in maintaining your home/garden/grounds, animals and lifestyle.

To date, we have volunteered at a daycare for orphans and children from Protected content old with single mothers in Mexico and I am currently fulfilling a role in Buenos Airs as an au pair for 4 months, whilst Jason is assisting in building in building a guest house and vegetable garden for our neighbours.

My partner is a qualified chef and my academic background is Psychology and Human Resource Management.

Jason is an avid rugby fan and player, we both love to spend time outdoors with the animals ( at home we have 4 dogs, 2 turtles, chickens, fish, lovebirds and a lizard), also we love to cook and travel.

We really hope to immerse ourselves in the Chilean culture and we feel the best way would be becoming a part of the community.

Looking forward to hearing your suggestions and making contact.

Thank you

Courtney and Jason