Join now

Australian couple available to housesit your home (Santiago de Chile)

Hola,

My partner and I have set out from Australia to tour Central and South America for Protected content will hopefully extend our trip into Protected content .

We would love to provide the role of house sitters for your home for a month onwards from Mid June Protected content .

References can be provided from previous housesitting roles, we are available for Skype and would love to take the time to discuss in detail providing a supportive role for you/your family in maintaining your home/garden/grounds, animals and lifestyle.

To date, we have volunteered at a daycare for orphans and children from Protected content old with single mothers in Mexico and I am currently fulfilling a role in Buenos Airs as an au pair for 4 months, whilst Jason is assisting in building in building a guest house and vegetable garden for our neighbours.

My partner is a qualified chef and my academic background is Psychology and Human Resource Management.

Jason is an avid rugby fan and player, we both love to spend time outdoors with the animals ( at home we have 4 dogs, 2 turtles, chickens, fish, lovebirds and a lizard), also we love to cook and travel.

We really hope to immerse ourselves in the Chilean culture and we feel the best way would be becoming a part of the community.

Looking forward to hearing your suggestions and making contact.

Thank you

Courtney and Jason

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Santiago de Chile Forum