Join now

Hola everyone,

I'm leaving Chile for a few months and thus I'm renting my apartment as from August.

It's superbly located on the edge of Providencia with Las Condes, between the Tobalaba and Colon metros, on the lovely, quiet street of Crisantemos. Nearest cross streets are Carmen Silva and El Bosque Sur. It's one minute from the adorable Las Lilas square, Lider Express, and great restaurants and bars on Tobalaba, seriously perfect location!

It's a 2 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, 70m2 total including terrace and loggia, fully furnished apt on a 4th floor, very bright, stylish and comfortable, with east, south and west orientations. There is central heating by radiators via a independent caldera in the loggia. It includes a parking in the underground. No bodega.
The building is also very friendly, cosy and quiet. There are only 24 units in the building thus it's very small and friendly. The gastos commones are aprox Protected content year round.

I am looking to rent it defintely for 3 month (August to November). And from then on, on a month to month basis for an indefinte time, as I am not sure how long I'll be away.

If anyone is interested or wants to see photos or come by, please send me an email, or feel free to forward to whomever you think maybe interested. Thanks!
Christine Filshill
email: Protected content