Community Manager (Pod Group) (Seville)
We are looking for dedicated individuals to join our team in Seville, where all customer management and marketing activities are handled. The company also has an administrative office in the UK, an office in the US and in Mexico.
Please note that all applications and CVs must be submitted in English. No consideration will be given to applications in other languages. Candidates must have ties to Seville and be committed to remaining in Seville for years to come.
As Social Media Community Manager, you will manage the growth and relationship between Pod Group and our online community and represent our organisation on social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and industry blogs and forums. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join a rapidly growing business with unlimited earning potential in an exciting business sector.
- Collaborate with the Content Manager and account management and marketing teams to understand the goals and interests of the company and to promote these interests via our social media outlets.
- Generate content for the community, events, conferences and our blog and ensure it is widely and effectively disseminated
- Promote Pod Group online presence and monitor its growth
- Generate online discussions about industry topics that would be of interest to customers, potential customers and industry players
- Assist in attracting new customers and opening up new geographical markets worldwide.
- Native English speaker, knowledge of additional languages is a plus
- Understanding of technology and mobile telecommunications preferred
- Previous experience in Marketing, Public Relations or Communications preferred
- Experience with social media platforms
- Knowledge and experience of Internet networking and marketing Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work on a full time basis
- Initiative and be able to take responsibility
- Competitive Salary
- Private health Insurance
- Flexible work schedule
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested, send me your CV to Protected content