Part time work - English - Seville
Company Name: STUDYCELTA ( Protected content )
Location: Seville, Spain
Closing Date: February the 14th, Protected content
Category: International Education /Teacher Training
Job: Type Part time / 4 hours a day (initially)
Salary & conditions: to be discussed with pre-selected applicants
Language skills required English (native level) - a second language on top of English always welcome but not essential
Contract length: Initial trial period, length to be discussed
Other: Permit to work and stay in Spain legally required (i.e. EU passport, visa, etc)
StudyCELTA is seeking, on a part time basis (i.e. mornings Protected content a day Monday to Friday), an English (native level) speaker based in Seville with a background in English language teaching, an interest in writing, researching, comfortable with IT and experience working in a general office environment.
StudyCELTA is a dynamic business operating in the field of English language teacher training & TEFL at a worldwide level.
We specialize in the promotion and sales of Cambridge University teacher training programmes such as the CELTA or DELTA. We work representing 40 teacher training centers located all around the world.
Our international clientele are English language teachers & people considering a career in TEFL.
We advise our clients and guide them through their decision and application process- from choosing the destination, the centre or the course, to travel and visa advice as well as assisting them with their application.
• To research and create useful and original content for our website and social media pages (e.g. travel advice sections, visa information, TEFL job market information and jobs etc. for our company website, facebook, google+ and twitter pages…)
• To assist our Web Manager to keep our website up to date and error free in content and broken links
• To assist the sales and customer service team when needed
• To contribute to the growth of our business and assist with other tasks that may be required
• University studies and a TEFL qualification (e.g. CELTA or Trinity TESOL) preferred
• Any other extra qualifications in other fields that may contribute to the business are more than welcome (e.g. knowledge in web design, a second language, a certification in community management, etc.)
• Some English language teaching preferred
• Previous roles or experiences where sales, admin and customer service skills were required
• Independent international travel
Skills and competencies
• Good writing skills (love for writing preferred)
• Researching skills
• Essential computer skills: Microsoft Office Package, Internet and Social Media savvy
• Quick learning when it comes to IT
• Customer service and sales skills
• Confident and demonstrates initiative to improve processes and deliver results
• Ability to organize, analyze and prioritize work
• Results orientated, focused
• Adaptable to a dynamic environment with changing requirements
• Attention to detail
• Able to work independently and with initiative
• Team player, flexible and always wanting to add
• Professional manner when dealing with clients, partners (i.e. Schools) and team members
• Demonstrates a commitment to self-development to enhance skills and abilities
Conditions to be discussed with pre-selected applicants.
Closing date: 14 February Protected content
Email your CV directly to Protected content