deVere Group is already one of the world's largest independent financial advisory organisations and we have the potential for further significant growth. We recognise that to achieve this growth, we need to recruit and retain the very best wealth management professionals.
Established in Protected content privately owned, deVere Group specializes in providing planning and investment advisory services for expatriates, local mass affluent and high net worth individuals from our 70 offices around the globe. We are currently looking to expand our offices in China and are consequently seeking professional expatriates to join our already highly successful teams in China.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who wish to pursue a new career challenge or are looking to apply their existing skills.
As a company we will provide all the training and guidance needed to ensure that we maintain our reputation as one of the world's most revered financial consultancies. We achieve this through an initial five-day training course concluded by an examination and on-going training with our regional manager, as well as major financial institutions. Guidance will also be given towards completing the internationally recognised financial qualification, CISI (Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment).
If successful at interview stage you will then be invited to attend a four-day residential training course (paid and provided for by the company) on the 28th Protected content of July in Shenzhen.
As an International Financial Planning Consultant, you will provide advice to our clients, based on their personal financial goals. The role is focused on building relationships with potential and existing clients and will thus involve effective communication skills, excellent information gathering capabilities and the ability to effectively find the right solution for our clients' needs. An essential part of the tailored financial advice that you will be offering also entails making sure that clients benefit from your regular feedback.
We look for:
• Successful and target driven individuals
• Excellent communication and client relationship skills
• Capability to build rapport with people from multiple nationalities, jobs and industries
• Eagerness to further or build a career in financial consultancy
• Capacity to adapt to a fast-paced environment and manage time effectively
• Focused approach to build business
• Ability to lead, motivate and manage
• Full training and development to achieve international qualifications (CISI) Corporate Supporters
• Access to exclusive products and rates through world leading financial institutions
• Defined career path
• Ongoing support and training
• Global opportunities
• Proven track record in a professional communications role
• Experience of both face to face and telephone contact with clients.
Please send your resume to Protected content