Overseas Sales Manager (China eCommerce Solutions) (Shenzhen)
Double V. is founded by energetic entrepreneurs, who have years of practical experiences in running eCommerce business in China and leading global business owners to enter the China eCommerce market. The Founders come from BAT and eCommerce marketplaces in China. Double V. operates in Singapore, Hong Kong, Shenzhen (China).
We are a promising and aggressively growing startup. Our partners include leading software and cross border eCommerce supply chain players in the region. We are looking for a passionate and experienced Account Manager with strong business development/ sales capability.
What you will be doing?
- Responsible for the whole sales cycle, from developing new leads, following the leads, closing the deals, managing the accounts and upselling
- Actively sell company services to corporate clients mainly located in Europe, U.S., Australia. Achieve sales target and maintain client satisfaction
- Work closely with Operation Manager in China, monitor client performance, build strategic growth plans for clients
- Manage existing client base while developing new potential clients
What we are looking for?
- Tertiary education or above
- Protected content of account managing/ sales experience with a proven sales track record. Working experience in a startup will be preferred.
- Knowledge on eCommerce or China market would be an advantage
- Proactive and result oriented
- Excellent command of English is a must. Any European language or Mandarin will be a plus
- Basic salary + high commission
- Possibility of occasional short travel to Mainland China or overseas
- IANG holders welcome
What you can get by working with a startup like us?
- Be recognized for your work, incentive based on both dollars and opportunities
- Vibrant and young culture, flat management
- An opportunity to evolve your career to management level or across different functions
Interested candidates please email your resume to Protected content .
*Personal data provided will be used for recruitment and related purposes only and strictly in accordance with the relevant Personal Data Policy for Employment.