Join now

Professional Mandarin teacher offer lessons! (Shenzhen)

Views

Offer Chinese(putong hua) Courses in shenzhen
Professional Chinese teacher is available to offer Mandarin lessons to foreigners in Shenzhen

With several years experience in teaching foreigners. I help you learn in a fast and effective way – flexible to your requirements and your own schedule. If you're a beginner wanting to survive in a new country, or maybe an experienced speaker wanting to deepen your skills (or anything in-between) I can help you reach your goals.

In our classes we will focus on practical listening and spoken Chinese to meet your objectives, whether that is business, travel, living in China or just for personal interest. In our classes we can also include topics on Chinese culture, art & history, so that you can learn an appreciation about all dimensions of China.
For testimonials from my students , you can visit the following link and click view full profile in yellow box on the right side, you can see my students testimonials. Protected content

I can teach either at your office, home or other convenient location, such as Starbucks or Illy.
I am available to teach on both weekdays and weekends, from mornings through to after work, flexible to meet your situation. Please feel free to contact me to discuss more, my mobile number is Protected content email here to Protected content

Shenzhen Forum