Join now

EXW - The bridge between old and new economy (Sofia)

Good morning, we just don't know each other.
Or rather, we could get to know them through InterNations.
So being available above, I have not violated the G.d.p.r.
My name is Robert Von Sachsen Bellony, I work as a private international lawyer by profession.
I've been collaborating for 4 months or better, I'm an integral part of the Exw wallet.
Who are these?
Their headquarters are located in Austria, they are a financial reality that deals with cryptocurrencies.
Total sustainability.
My relationship with the three founders is oriented towards direct collaboration in the field of university with augmented reality.
It earns very well and is mainly oriented towards structural longevity.
Below I send you some descriptions of what it does.

Here it is:
Protected content

Exw Wallet is an innovative exchange wallet that allows you to exchange different cryptocurrencies in real-time.
Participants can earn from 0.1 to 0.32% every day (approximately up to 10% per month) with exchange fees and transparent cryptocurrency negotiations.

- registered in Liechtenstein, Austria, Slovenia, and the United Arab Emirates.
- a direct subsidiary of Viva Payments (mobile payments service)
- start of the project 1 AUGUST Protected content
- in accordance with European regulations
- FMA registration in progress (Austrian authority corresponding to the Italian CONSOB or English FSA)
- daily payments of up to 0.32% through exchange and negotiation activities
- minimum deposit: € Protected content remains tied for at least 30 days (you can withdraw anyway before 30 days by paying 10% tax)
- accepted cryptocurrencies: bitcoin, ethereum
- fiat currencies accepted: €

I hope that you will take this suggestion to try something that has no risk but really could significative change your life.

Feel free to write PM to me

Sincerely yours

Robert

Sofia Forum

Our Global Partners