Join now

Business Internship in Taipei

Views

Dear reader,

I’m a bachelor degree student at the Amsterdam University of Applied Science and am very interested in firms that work in an online environment. During my travels in Asia I realized that Taipei is a city where I can see myself work. For that reason I started to search for a company that can offer me a sales & marketing internship in an online environment and preferable in Taipei.

Yet, it is very difficult to find a suitable company in Taiwan. Therefore i'm looking for somebody who can either bring my in contact with somebody or is looking for a intern him or herself. The internship will be for a 5-month Protected content period and the preferred starting date is early February.

As being very international orientated I have experience in living, studying and working abroad. In Protected content completed a 6-month Cambridge study in San Diego, in Protected content had my second internship for a web development company in New York City and just finished a semester studying business administration in Macau. Since I’m always looking for new experiences I think that an internship in Taipei would be a great asset.

Please contact me if you can help me, and I will send you my CV and other information.

Thank you in advance,

Edgar Kraaikamp
Protected content

Taipei Forum