Join now

Multilingual Fresh Graduate Seeking Employment (Taipei)

Dear All,

End of Protected content , I graduated from the University of St. Andrews achieving my MLitt in International Business & Strategy with distinction (postgraduate degree). I am currently living in Taipei and taking intensive lessons of Mandarin at the NTNU (since March Protected content . I am actively looking for a job in Taipei in the field of research and strategic analysis/consulting, or any role that would enable me to make good use of my language skills. However, I remain interested in any opportunity available.

Through two internships (6 months each), I have gained experience both in strategic consulting (PwC, Geneva) and in economic research (UBS Investment Bank, Zurich). I speak fluently French (mother tongue), German and English and have intermediate Spanish. I also had the chance to learn more about different cultures through my travels and stays abroad (1 year in Germany and 1 year in UK). I like to think of me as person who takes no as a challenge, not an answer. I believe that all those capacities make me highly employable in many sectors.

I thank you in advance for your kind consideration.

Please, do not hesitate to contact me ( Protected content ) if you have any question or wish to view my CV and other supporting documents.

Best Regards

Damien Kaeser

Taipei Forum