Join now

Need Internship Taipei

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am posting this thread, to inquire you about any possible internship opportunities for me. I am currently looking for an internship starting February/March, and I believe I could make a valuable contribution.

I am currently a senior at the University of Amsterdam Major: Trade management / Economics. As part of the curriculum, I will have to do an internship for 6 months. Last year, I did my exchange in Taipei, where I enjoyed myself a lot. That is one of the reasons I am eager to find an internship in Taiwan. In my studies, I was involved in a senior research project that gave me experience with importing and exporting goods to and from Asia. My experience also includes working as an engineer for a computer company. I was responsible for installing new terminals and quality control of said terminals.

I believe that my combination of training and experience is well suited for your company. Natural characteristics of me include being independent, meticulous and studious. Furthermore, my high-intermediate level of English and basic level of Mandarin makes me very capable of communicating with colleagues and clients alike.

If a copy of my resume is required please contact me and I will send it. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely yours,

Quoc Dinh

Taipei Forum