Ambitious Swedish speaking person needed (Warsaw)
Do you want to work in company that has a real chance to change the world? Do you want to change the way of thinking about culture and the media, prioritizing high quality user experience? If you are not afraid of challenges and your ambitions are sky high, Audioteka is the place where you can spread your wings and do something you can be proud of.
Store manager for Sweden
We are looking for new colleague who will take care of our Swedish store. You will be responsible for online presence in this country in every channel – web, mobile, social. You will take care for marketing and public relations projects and relationships with media. You will be managing relations with publishers and growing content database. You will be solving issues that users have with our service.
• Store merchandising – ideas & execution
• Country PR – actions with media & publishers
• Running social media – sales actions
• Sales & analytics reporting for the store
• Internal media team management
• Content creation supervision
• Content calendar & database management
• Relationship management - publishers
• Solving problems of users
• Knowledge of Swedish and English
• Knowledge of project management techniques
• Experience in implementation of projects with references available
• Creativity and natural predisposition to go beyond the template
• High level of interpersonal skills
• The ability to build relationships and taking good for them
• High level of computer skills
• The ability to identify opportunities for rationalization and implementation of innovative solutions
• Interest and knowledge of the wider culture from books to movies and music.
• Job in company ranked in Deloitte CEE Raising Stars and Leader of Enterprise PARP
• Contributing in solutions implemented in all foreign subsidiaries of Audioteka
• A chance to face competition from amongst biggest giants of the publishing market and e-commerce services
• Work in a young, dynamic and in general great team
• Business access to all known gadgets
• Competitive salary and bonuses from your work
Are you do right one? Will you fit to Audioteka team?
Working in Audioteka is not for everyone. We want colleagues who see the world same as we do. We have passion for what we do, we are proud of our work, but we know when to stay humble. We want to be better every day, we know we are responsible for our own fate, we can take things into our own hands. We always see the glass half full. If you are like us, join us!
If interested, please contact Protected content