Join now

Australian Professional Seeking a Position (Warsaw)

I am a native English speaker from Sydney, Australia currently living and working part-time in Poland. I am seeking employment with a dynamic and progressive organisation based in Warsaw. I have a strong back ground in both marketing and administration with managerial experience in positions such as Marketing Executive and Operations Manager. As well as this I have copywriting experience, having written website content, and advertising material for an Australian publication.

I am currently furthering my knowledge in the field of Business through the completion of my MA in International Management. I also hold an International English Teaching License and the TESOL Professional Certificate. My level of Polish ranges from pre-intermediate to lower-intermediate and my intention is to remain in Poland for several years whilst completing my studies and improving my Polish language skills.

I enjoy encountering new challenges and perform successfully working in a team and with individual tasks. I am enthusiastic about learning and developing ideas and would thrive in a position which includes these aspects.

If you have or know of any opportunities or positions, please feel free to contact me at any time. I look forward to hearing from you.

Danielle Rurawhe

E: danielle. Protected content
P: Protected content