Join now

Business Opportunity Presentation (Warsaw)

I have a business with Arbonne, which is a network marketing company in the health and wellness industry and we have just launched into Poland. I recently sold my own children's exercise and party business and didn't know what to do. Then I found Arbonne. Network marketing is something I never ever thought I'd do. But when I did my research I found I was totally uneducated and it is the business model of the 21st century and I jumped straight in. What it has given me, not only financially, as I was soon earning more from Arbonne than after having my own business for 14 years, but a huge motivation and drive and a real excitement for mine and my family's future. We are holding a business presentation at the Westin Hotel on Tuesday 25 August at 6 pm. Please let me know if you'd like to come along and hear more and try our our incredible nutrition products and anti ageing, skin care and make up. This business is only for people who have motivation, drive and a passion to help others. Sarah Protected content . Protected content

Warsaw Forum