Join now

CSR w/ Romanian, Greek or Czech (Warsaw)

Hi everyone,

The Dow Customer Service Organization is looking to fill Customer Service Representative (m/f) position. The position is located in Poland, Warsaw.

The Customer Service Representative is expected to interface with Customers, Multiple Business and Functional Partners to deliver exceptional service to customers and profitability to Dow. Customer Service Representatives manage the entry of orders, from initial contact with the customer, through material flow, until the product arrives at the correct time, with the correct product, with the correct equipment and correct paperwork to the customer. In the event of a service failure, the Customer Service Representative initiates the corrective action for resolution of the failure, and takes the lead position in resolution for the customer.

Qualifications

* Fluency in one of the following languages: Romanian, Greek or Czech and good English (written and spoken) are mandatory.
*Bachelor degree
*Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with the ability to be versatile and flexible with team members, business partners and customers
*The ability to manage conflicting priorities, prioritizing both customers and company requirements while acting in a professional manner
*Proven ability to perform under pressure
*Strong, mature teamwork skills
*Readiness to learn and absorb knowledge (no prior working experience required)

Please, submit your CV in Polish and English to: Protected content
We reserve the right to reply to selected applications only.
Please, include the following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08. Protected content text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland Protected content 101, item Protected content further amendments)".

More information: Protected content

Warsaw Forum