Join now

I'm looking for a job starting in May 2012 (Warsaw)

Hi there,

I know it's quite early. I'm currently working on my master thesis about 'euroscepticism' and I will finish my studies by no later than April Protected content . I'd like to stay in Warsaw for the beginning and I was wondering, if anyone may have an idea or even a job offer for me.

My profile in short:
I'm studying political science and economics with Master of Arts degree in April Protected content . I specialized in empirical social research / statistics (my thesis will also be an empirical work).

I did two internships in PR / market research and I was working as an assistant during my studies in a media market research company for the automotive branch for more than three years.
Moreover, I was president of Bringing Europeans Together Association (a European youth organization) organizing Model European Union (in short: MEU; a simulation like Model United Nations) for three years and Director-General of our flagship project which takes place annually in spring time for one week with that time Protected content from all over Europe.

Due to my studies and my professional experience:
- I have got an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- know very well SPSS
- speak German, English and French excellently, got a basic level of Spanish, Italian and Polish (the latter I started to learn last year).

Given my experiences and interests in history / politics, I'd like to work in an international / European setting. I'm open-minded and self-reliant, always looking for other point of views and opinions, especially in problem solving. I really like to travel, to meet new people, talk together and get to know to new cultures and other ways of life. I like doing sports, especially playing and watching football.

I'm looking forward to your inputs. If you should have any questions or would like to know more, just let me know.

Regards,
Philipp

Warsaw Forum