QLOC S.A., a leading video game services company, is currently looking for:
Responsibilities on this position will include:
• Translating correspondence, documents and other game-industry related materials.
Skills expected from candidates:
• Native level fluency in Japanese language, including grammar, spelling and style;
• Fluency in English language;
• Native Speaker would be most appreciated;
• Familiarity with computer games production processes (programming, localization, testing) will be considered an additional asset;
• Very good ability to work in a team;
• Very good MS Office skills;
• Ability to effectively communicate with clients and contractors;
• Knowledge of Polish will be considered an additional asset
• Full-time contract with a competitive salary (3-month trial period followed by a permanent contract)
• Interesting job in a young and diverse team;
• Contact with the newest computer entertainment technologies.
This position will be based in our Warsaw office (ul. Działkowa 37, Warszawa).
Should you be interested and meet our requirements, please send us an e-mail with your CV and a cover letter. Please write your name, surname and TR-J reference code in the e-mail Subject field.
Contact: Paweł Golubiński, HR Manager
E-mail address: Protected content
Please include the following statement: "I hereby authorize QLOC S.A. to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance to the Personal Data Protection Act 29.08. Protected content 133 position Protected content