We are INTERNATIONAL SERVICE CHECK, the Customer Experience Company: 20 years of experience in customer insights. We offer personalized, innovative and technology-driven Mystery Shopping and Voice of the Customer programs to help our clients cater and adapt to their target market's needs.
You are passionate about customer experience and retail, fluent in German and English, this is your opportunity to work with a leading Customer Experience company and help your favorite brands make changes firsthand. We're hiring an International Project Manager.
Location: Poland – Home based with availability to travel (International Airport nearby)
• Project Management: Understands goals and available resources, sets up briefing materials and survey questionnaires, briefs and supervises the team members involved in the project, monitors correct performance and tackles issues to ensure timely delivery of results to client.
• Client Relations: Ensures smooth communication with clients, understands and covers requirements and concerns to allow successful and trustful partnership.
• Internal reporting: Understands and complies with the company's standards, achieves and measures objectives, regularly generates reports.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
• Understand and comply with technical requirements
• Experience in managing teams and multiple projects simultaneously
• Knowledge of the retail industry and market research/consumer insights
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Analytical, detail oriented, able to work under pressure
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Project Management or related
• Native German speaker and fluent English speaker
• Freelance, home-based position. Must have computer and internet access.
• Initially part time, potential to grow to full time.
• Remuneration varies with experience
Jump start your career and apply now at : Protected content