Join now

New business starting in Poland (Warsaw)

Hi everyone. I am based in the UK and have a health and wellness business which has just been launched in Poland. I am coming to Warsaw and I am holding interviews to find people who I could teach and train to set up their own business in Poland. This can be part time,alongside a full time or part time job. I teach Pilates and have recently sold my own pre-school exercise and movement business and I work alongside my husband who is a full time chartered surveyor. So I am looking for anyone who would like to earn an additional income, either to get out of the job they currently do, or as an extra income. I am doing a presentation to explain more at the Westin Hotel on Friday 20th at about 6 pm and another at the Hilton on Saturday 21st at 1 pm, but I am happy to meet any other time, if this does not suit you. If you aren't interested in a business but would like to work with me to help with interpretation or finding venues for future meetings, please do get in touch. The business is translated in Polish and English, but we also have connections in Canada, USA and Australia. I do hope you can help me. Please email me. Protected content

Warsaw Forum