Join now

(Not only) Chinese video game testers wanted! (Warsaw)

Hello, I'd like to introduce you to a possibility of working as a video games tester. The company I work for, QLOC, is is a dynamically developing company in the video games sector, which provides quality assurance, localisation and porting services. QLOC is covering all mainstream hardware platforms with more than 30 languages and has a history of over 1,000 delivered projects for clients worldwide.

We are currently looking for Chinese native speakers with an interest in computer games and new technologies for an upcoming project, which will take place 24. Protected content (9 weeks). It’s Chinese linguistic tests of a PC game. The work is full-time (5 days a week, 8 hours a day, 7AM-3PM).

This is not the only Chinese language project we will have in the upcoming months. In the period from December to March we have three further projects scheduled and potentially even more later in Protected content . Therefore, if you are inetrested, after the first project there is always a possibility to continue co-operation.

If you have native knowledge of Chinese, interest in video games and would like to work in an international environment and with latest technologies, don't hesitate to contact me immediately!

If you don't speak Chinese, but are interested in the offer, also contact me. As I mentioned, we have projects for over 30 languages, so chances are we can find one that suits you :)