To all expats mothers with toddlers :) (Warsaw)
Hello All Expats Mothers (and fathers as well :)
If you are:
- new and lost in Warsaw
- have no one to talk to during a day
- don't know where to go with your small one to either have some fun or some rest
and you would like to:
- get "mom oriented" trip around Warsaw
- get someone who understads your situation in a new city to talk to
- meet with other expats moms
- have your child meeting with other children
Just drop me a line :)
Based on our own experience we realized that this is something a lot of moms lack when moving to the new country.
My wife has been organizing and working in different mothers/toddlers clubs in Finland and Germany and now wants to help other mothers in Warsaw.
So if any of the case above is yours just PM or email me (jakub.wojnar(at)gmail.com) and me or my wife will get back to you shortly.
We're working on a FB page for this but as we came back two weeks ago only it's workin in progress :)