Join now

A great apartment for rent in hip Kreis 5! (Zurich)

A great apartment for rent in A great apartment for rent in hip Kreis 5!
This beautiful apartment approx. 10 min with tram/bus/train from main station and 2 train stops to the airport. It is right at Limmat river, where you can go to those cool river bars, go grilling, swimming, running. Viadukt, Moods and fancy restaurants and clubs in Kreis 5 are 5 minutes of walking distance. If you go on the other side, you may go hiking to Zürichberg and Rigiblick - which I did this Sunday!
The apartment is available as of June 1st. I am leaving it only because I need to move away from Zurich. It is been used only for couple of months and the relationship with landlord company was excellent. The building has only 8 apartments, all occupied with young professionals in their 30s. It is very quiet and there is a little private garden with chairs, table and bbq behind the building.
There are some pics here
Protected content

(a huge living room with open kitchen is not shown here, but you can see it in the plan). First viewings are planed for May 2nd at 10.00 and May 11th at 17.00. Let me know if you want to see it!

(You can call the agency or pm me, who would show you the place in any way.)!
This beautiful apartment approx. 10 min with tram/bus/train from main station and 2 train stops to the airport. It is right at Limmat river, where you can go to those cool river bars, go grilling, swimming, running. Viadukt, Moods and fancy restaurants and clubs in Kreis 5 are 5 minutes of walking distance. If you go on the other side, you may go hiking to Zürichberg and Rigiblick - which I did this Sunday!
The apartment is available as of June 1st. I am leaving it only because I need to move away from Zurich. It is been used only for couple of months and the relationship with landlord company was excellent. The building has only 8 apartments, all occupied with young professionals in their 30s. It is very quiet and there is a little private garden with chairs, table and bbq behind the building.
There are some pics here
Protected content

(a huge living room with open kitchen is not shown here, but you can see it in the plan). First viewings are planed for May 2nd at 10.00 and May 11th at 17.00. Let me know if you want to see it!

(You can call the agency or pm me, who would show you the place in any way.)

Zurich Forum