Join now

Looking for a room in a shared apartment :-) (Zurich)

Hi there! I’m an Italian woman in her late thirties, in Zürich since almost 9 years, working in the re-insurance industries, frequently traveling somewhere (either for work or for leisure), open minded, very easy going, ‘gifted’ with a (mostly politically incorrect) strong sense of humor. I’m fluent in English, Spanish and clearly Italian. My German is very poor but if you are really patient I might get to understand you soon or later :-) I hate cooking but I enjoy eating (and cleaning afterwards). I’m a clean and tidy person but I’d rather hire a cleaner than doing the flat cleaning myself. I allocate all my free time to enjoying life, be it a walk in the city, an apero with friends, a hike in the mountains, relaxing in a thermal spa or visiting a foreign location for a long weekend. I’m considering leaving my current WG due to the noisy street we are located in. I’m looking for a bright, spacious, silent (...), possibly already with furniture room in a ideally large apartment located at max 2 km on foot from Enge (which is where I work). Favorite areas are Enge, Wiedikon (close to the train station), Stauffacher, Idaplatz, Viadukt, Old Town (not necessarily in this order). In house washing machine is a must. Bathroom with shower is a must. Terrace is a plus. I would love to share the WG with one person only, preferably a man (I’m sorry ladies, men are just easier to deal with!), ideally between 35 and 45 years old and with similar traits/habits. I have a wide and spread social network in Zürich but I would be happy to spend some time together at home (I love chatting at breakfast!) or outside (a beer or a walk/hike). If you think you could be the right flat-match please reach out!

Zurich Forum