Join now

Accommodation details in Zurich Please !

Hi,

I am a British Citizen (Indian Origin) coming to work in Zurich from July Protected content . I would like to have the following details for and to know more about Zurich before start working.

01. What is the distance from the Airport to the Flurstrasse 70, CH- Protected content ?
02. What are the various best residential places to live near to Flurstrasse 70, CH- Protected content with adequate public transport facilities?
03. How quickly I can get a Studio Apartment/One Bed Room Apartment ?
04. What would be the Studio Apartment (fully furnished) with internet connection approximate rent for one person ?
05. What would be the Studio Apartment (semi furnished) with internet connection approximate rent for one person ?
05. What would be the Single Bedroom Apartment (fully furnished) with internet connection approximate rent for one person ?
06. What would be the Single Bedroom Apartment (semi furnished) with internet connection approximate rent for one person ?
07. Does the apartment rent include Utility Bills (like Gas, Electricity, Telephone, Water etc.) If not what would be the approximate costs ?
08. What would be the deposit amount for the apartment? Do I get for short term like 3 months initially and then to extend.
09. What would be approximate public transport costs per week/month? Which option is best and cheapest?
10. Would it be better to take apartment close to Flurstrasse 70, CH- Protected content or travel from nearest place and save on Rent (ofcourse,travel by Public Transport) ?

Anyone who can help me with the above information is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance for our help.

Regards,
Sasi

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Zurich Forum