Join now

Accommodation details in Zurich Please !

Hi,

I am a British Citizen (Indian Origin) coming to work in Zurich from July Protected content . I would like to have the following details for and to know more about Zurich before start working.

01. What is the distance from the Airport to the Flurstrasse 70, CH- Protected content ?
02. What are the various best residential places to live near to Flurstrasse 70, CH- Protected content with adequate public transport facilities?
03. How quickly I can get a Studio Apartment/One Bed Room Apartment ?
04. What would be the Studio Apartment (fully furnished) with internet connection approximate rent for one person ?
05. What would be the Studio Apartment (semi furnished) with internet connection approximate rent for one person ?
05. What would be the Single Bedroom Apartment (fully furnished) with internet connection approximate rent for one person ?
06. What would be the Single Bedroom Apartment (semi furnished) with internet connection approximate rent for one person ?
07. Does the apartment rent include Utility Bills (like Gas, Electricity, Telephone, Water etc.) If not what would be the approximate costs ?
08. What would be the deposit amount for the apartment? Do I get for short term like 3 months initially and then to extend.
09. What would be approximate public transport costs per week/month? Which option is best and cheapest?
10. Would it be better to take apartment close to Flurstrasse 70, CH- Protected content or travel from nearest place and save on Rent (ofcourse,travel by Public Transport) ?

Anyone who can help me with the above information is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance for our help.

Regards,
Sasi

Zurich Forum