Join now

Coaching Clients - WANTED! (Zurich)

Dear all

I am on my way to become a professional coach. I currently complete a course at the Munich Academy for Business Coaching ( Protected content ), a certified and well-known coaching address in Germany. If you like to benefit from an individual coaching and support a future coach in her development, I am happy to hear from you. Coaching sessions are offered at a reduced rate, as they are used for training purposes. English or German coaching sessions are possible, preferably physically in Zurich.

Possible benefits from coaching:
- Establish and take action towards achieving goals
- Communicate more effectively
- Develop self-awareness and more conscious career or life choices in line with personality, dreams and values
- Leads to improved job performance, motivation and life satisfaction Protected content

Through focused conversation techniques and honest feedback, the coach supports you to develop and achieve your personal goal. The coach does not provide any advice or decisions, but rather assists you in winning new perspectives and developing new ideas and actions. All this is done in an confidential, open and yet challenging setting.

Best regards