Join now

Flat share in Altstetten (Zurich)

Hi All,

I am male, I work in the Technopark area of Zurich, I like most sports, film, Cycling, Running, Swimming and Music.
I have lived in Zurich since January having moved from my home in London, I am a sociable person and am also keen to learn swiss german, I would like to have some one flatshare with me who isn't a complete hermit!?

The apartment has excellent connections and is local to Lindenplatz tram stop and Altstetten Bahnhof, there are also a number of supermarkets and restaurants a short walk away in either direction.

The room is part of a flat share in my 3.5 room apartment. The flat has been recently renovated and has large windows for a bright and airy feel. The room offered is a large double sized room and has all tv, phone and internet connections ready. At present the room is unfurnished, so have you have the opportunity to make it feel your own.
The apartment has excellent thermal and sound insulation with comfort ventilation.
Eat-in kitchen which includes a large fridge freezer and dishwasher (Dining table, Cooking utensils, glassware and crockery provided). Wet room with shower, toilet and wash basin.
All rooms have multimedia sockets with TV, telephone and Internet (Swisscom), there is also a lockable storage area in the basement for bikes and/or furniture.

please also see the URL link to WG Zimmer website for further details and pictures below

Protected content

Many Thanks

Adam

Zurich Forum