Join now

Flat Share in Kreis 9, Züri West (Zurich)

Lovely loft apartment in Kreis 9 available for flat share with me, available immediately. Nearest tram/bus stop is Fellenbergstrasse, tram 3, bus 67 only takes 20 minutes to Zürich HB, nice biking distance to the centre. Has a big COOP, Migros, banks and the post office very nearby.

Your room has lovely natural light, and has a chest of drawers, double bed and clothes rail and floor lamp, so you don't need much to move in.

The appartment has 2 bedrooms, kitchen with breakfast bar, sitting area with real open fire, dining area on raised mezzanine floor, and a bathroom with bath and separate shower, and a second bathroom which is useful when you have guests. Overall the size is 85msq. There is a shared washer/dryer and drying room and a large storage area in the basement.

The cost will be Protected content per month, with utility bills shared

I am looking for an easy going person with a good sense of humour, to share the lovely experience in living in Zürich. I am English gentleman and have lived here for almost 4 years and look forward to your requests. I would prefer English speakers, as my language skills are poor, You can email me here Protected content , or call me on Protected content

Photo's here: Protected content
and Location here Protected content

Best wishes Stephen

Zurich Forum