Join now

Flat Sharing (80m2 Flat) in green area: 980 CHF (Zurich)

Dear All,

I am renting a room starting from 1.12. I am planning to move out in the next 4 months so that would mean that the apartment will be yours (if you want).

I work in a consulting company, I am 29 years old, enjoy Jogging in the neighbourhood forest, good coffee, water sports and in-depth discussions. I think I am easy going and not difficult in Terms of living together. There is always a compromise and a solution :) I think that respect toward each other is important. I also appreciate honesty.
If you are new in Zurich, I also could help you out to settle :) If you have any questions, we will sort it out :) I have been in Zurich since 1,5 years.

The room is in a quiet area (Im Ahorn 20, Zollikerberg) with a good connection to the city center (7 min walk plus 15 min with tram).
There is a view on the forest, small stream, running and exercise trails. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, one living room, huge balcony, kitchen room, bathroom. Washing machine is in the apartment as well. The apartment is 80 m2 large.

The standard of the apartment is high: have a look at photos
If you are interesting in renting a room, just let me know:)

Here is the link to some of the photos:

Protected content

Protected content // Protected content
Renting full month: 800,-
TV, Internet: 60,-

The room is unfurnished.

Best wishes and looking Forward to Meeting you!
Ania

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Zurich Forum