Join now

Flat Sharing (80m2 Flat) in green area: 980 CHF (Zurich)

Dear All,

I am renting a room starting from 1.12. I am planning to move out in the next 4 months so that would mean that the apartment will be yours (if you want).

I work in a consulting company, I am 29 years old, enjoy Jogging in the neighbourhood forest, good coffee, water sports and in-depth discussions. I think I am easy going and not difficult in Terms of living together. There is always a compromise and a solution :) I think that respect toward each other is important. I also appreciate honesty.
If you are new in Zurich, I also could help you out to settle :) If you have any questions, we will sort it out :) I have been in Zurich since 1,5 years.

The room is in a quiet area (Im Ahorn 20, Zollikerberg) with a good connection to the city center (7 min walk plus 15 min with tram).
There is a view on the forest, small stream, running and exercise trails. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, one living room, huge balcony, kitchen room, bathroom. Washing machine is in the apartment as well. The apartment is 80 m2 large.

The standard of the apartment is high: have a look at photos
If you are interesting in renting a room, just let me know:)

Here is the link to some of the photos:

Protected content

Protected content // Protected content
Renting full month: 800,-
TV, Internet: 60,-

The room is unfurnished.

Best wishes and looking Forward to Meeting you!
Ania

Zurich Forum