Join now

Looking for a flatmate, room available immediately (Zurich)

a furnished in a 2-bedroom ground floor apartment. New kitchen, new floor and new painting. Including in the price is everything like WiFi, electricity, water.
Living room with fireplace, terrace big and new with a BBQ and a hammock you can use any time wanted. .
As I'm traveling around a lot, you have the apartment a lot of time on your own. Bathroom and toilet is separate. so we will not get on our way, even as I'm working as well shifts.

The bus stop is 2min walk from my place and any bus arriving there is reaching the airport in 5 min where you have connection to Zurich.
if you are having a car and need a car park, i have as well an outside parking you can rent for CHF50.00 per month.
I'm a really easy going person and I'm looking for a clean, fun, flexible and easygoing flatmate who would like to share the apartment with me.

Since March Protected content having a little dog and it should not disturb you that there is a pet in the house. usually he is even traveling with me when i can take him with.

And all this for CHF1100.00