Join now

Looking for Flatmate to search for a flat or house (Zurich)

Hello, I am looking for one or two flatmates to look together for a shared flat or house. I am open for the location, as long as there is decent access to the A1 --> Bern/Basel, as I work close to Baden. Kreis 10, 4 or 5 for example.

I think it will be easier to find a shared flat, and especially a shared house, as a team of two persons. Probably one Female+ one Male would work best, as this should correspond most to the conservative expectations of Swiss landlords.

We could then take one or two additional persons into the flat, depending on the size. I'm quite interested to find a nice house with garden, or attics, maisonnetes etc. A house would rather be outside of Zürich, for instance in Dietikon, Spreitenbach, Schlieren, Würenlos etc. (with good highway access)

I'm ready to pay up to Protected content more or less, but I expect one room to be around Protected content . I am ready to take 2 rooms and pay more.

Even if the idea sounds confusing, but if you're generally interested, just contact me please and we'll discuss it on the phone. I speak Spanish, French and native (high) German and I'd like to share with international people.

Kind regards
Chris

Zurich Forum