Join now

room for rent in trendy 4th district (Zurich)

Are you looking for a quality flat share in the trendy 4th district? I am moving on, so my room will be available from 1st of December Protected content .

What you can expect is a top notch flat in a trendy though quiet area. It is a quality refurbished flat and has got 2 bedrooms of which the larger one (~9.5sqm) will be available. This is not huge, but enough for a large double bed and a wardrobe.

The common space comprises of a large cooking/living/dining/working space - basically three concatenated and open rooms, turned into a superb kitchen with bar, a big living/dining room and a work/guest/wardrobe room.

The latter actually contains a huge built in wardrobe; hence there is no need to worry about not enough space for all your cloths/stuff. Furthermore there is another wardrobe in the cellar, which is good for swapping winter/summer stuff.

Apart from the room the flat is more or less furnished, so all you need to bring is a bed and whatever you want to stick into your room.

Regarding the location - you will be perfectly situated in walking distance between Wiedikon train station (7min), Hardbrücke (15min), Helvetiaplatz/Langstarsse (5min), Zurich main station (15min). In other words - easy access to public transport e.g. S-Bahn to the airport, Tram 8 to Paradeplatz or Bus 31.

Furthermore you have the park Bäckeranlage just around the corner, a perfect place to hang out, BBQ and study the culture mix.

Guess what’s left to describe is my flatmate. He is an excellent open minded 31 year old professional with a funny and caring attitude. Ideally you are sort of the same generation, making a good living and are interested in a solid flat share (no student party type of).

Quick Facts
------------------ Protected content
- 4.5 room flat, 1 bed room for rent, common rooms for share
- 1st floor
- small smokers balcony through my flatmates bedroom
- bathroom with tub
- roofed bicycle parking in the back yard
- available from 1st December Protected content
- rent is CHF Protected content bills (shared internet, electricity, billag)

pictures are available at:
Protected content