Join now

Room in shared flat (Zurich)

Hello everybody!

I am moving out of my room in a wonderful flat that I share with my flatmate.
Please find bellow in German the text from my flatmate.

We look for somebody to take over my room from February Protected content .
The flat is wonderful and so comfortable.
It is Protected content big, 4,5 room, new building, 2. flloor, balcony and the bulding has an elevator. The house is situated in Oerlikon in a quiet neighbourhood.
The room ist for rent probably until May and there is the option to take over the whole apartment because my flatmate is going to move out in summer.

Your room would be 14 m2 big with a closet. For the rest the room would be empty.
The apartment has two bathrooms (WC/shower) and (WC/bathtub/two lavabos).
Two washing machines with tumblers are in the basement.
I costs Protected content with everything included (TV/Internet, other costs).
The next tram station is in 7 minutes walking distance, the S-Bahn station Oerlikon is in 10 minutes walking distance.
There is a good connection to the highway. There is the blue zone for parking in the neighbourhood.

You should be between 25 and 35 years ol and uncomplicated and like cats.
My flatemate has a very cute cat that is lot of the times outdoors.
My flatemate is 28 years old and a doctor med.

If you are interested please wirte her to
Protected content

It is a really great flat so don't miss the opportunity!

Regards
Geraldine

Biete WG-Zimmer

Ich suche ab Februar Protected content neue/n Mitbewohner/in für meine schöne, modern eingerichtete Wohnung Protected content mit Balkon, 4.5Zi, Neubau, 2. Stock mit Lift) in Oerlikon in ruhiger Lage zur Zwischenmiete bis ca. Anfang Mai Protected content .
Eine anschliessende Übernahme der Wohnung ist auch möglich (!).

Dein Zimmer ist 14m2 gross (2x2.1x0.6m grosser Kleiderschrank zur Benutzung steht drin, ansonsten unmöbliert). Die Wohnung hat 2 Badezimmer (WC/Dusche und WC/Badewanne). Zwei Waschtürme sind im Keller. Kosten: Protected content inkl. Nebenkosten/TV/Internet.
Die nächste Tramhaltestelle ist 7 Gehmin., Bhf. Oerlikon 10 Gehmin. entfernt. Guter Autobahnanschluss, Tiefgarage im Keller Protected content , blaue Zone im ganzen Wohngebiet.

Du solltest zwischen 25 und 35, unkompliziert, ordentlich und ein Katzenfreund sein (habe einen Tiger-Kater).
Ich selbst bin 28, Ärztin und arbeite zur Zeit in Bülach.

Bei Interesse schreib mir doch eine E-Mail! ( Protected content )

Zurich Forum